The Valuewaste Innovation team will meet for the first time in September. This Team is a working group within the Valuewaste project created to start the discussion on the post-project commercialisation strategy. The Team will carry out various activities:
- Update market research, including follow up prices evolution for key compounds of interest.
- Carry out a technology scan for future developments.
- Evaluate different business models.
- Develop a common post-commercialisation plan.
- Invite external experts to discuss topics of interest for results exploitation.
- Meet annually to exchange views and ideas.
Members of the Innovation Team
The dedicated Innovation Team counts with the participation of partners directly involved in innovation commercialisation, which include:
- UniBio A/S
- Food & Bio Cluster Denmark
Check here all Valuewaste Project Partners.
Coordinator of the Innovation Team
The Innovation Team is coordinated by Food & Bio Cluster Denmark, an entity with wide experience in fostering innovation in the agri-food sector. The coordinator of the team is Dr. Kell Andersen, PhD in Protein Biophysics from Aalborg University in 2009.