Experts in the event
- Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management
- DSD – Duales System Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- European Cement Association (CEMBUREAU)
- European Commision, Directorate-General for Environment
- European Recycling Industries’ Confederation (EuRIC)
- Extended Producer Responsibility Alliance (EXPRA)
- Royal Philips
- Sulapac Ltd
- Technology Centre for Energy and the Environment (CETENMA)
- Waste Agency of Catalonia
Presentation of Valuewaste
Gemma Castejón (Managing Director, Technology Centre for Energy and the Environment at CETENMA) and Martín Soriano (R&D Project Coordinator, Technology Centre for Energy and the Environment at CETENMA) gave the following presentation “Unlocking New Values from Urban Biowaste: the VALUEWASTE Project”.
The presentation covered the following topics: challenges of the urban biowastes’ management; integrated approach in urban biowaste upcycling; implemention of the three value chains that will use urban biowaste as raw material and increase of the consumer’s awareness and acceptance of urban biowaste-derived products.